It’s been a while since I have published the a cooking recipe.Well I have been looking for some inspiration. Finally I was inspired while eating at a small road side restaurant in the States.The amazing sea food recipes at the restaurant is my inspiration for this blog.The recipe is my attempt to share the lovely flavors and mouthwatering recipe with my readers.I have named it “hot spicy shrimp Spaghetti”.It is super simple to prepare yet mouthwatering.
Below is a detailed recipe.Do check out this recipe and give your review comments.Happy cooking!!
- Two green chilies or Jalapeno peppers (if you want it to be hot and spicy).
- 250 g of shrimps, peeled and cleaned.
- Two large onions.
- Salt to taste(According to your taste).
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- Creamy coconut milk(one cup)
- Cooking Oil.
- Garlic cubes(2 cubes)
- Finely chop the onions.
- Chop the chilies into small pieces.
- Take 3 cubes of garlic and make a paste out of it.
- Heat oil in a pan and throw in the chopped onions and chilies.Saute for a few minutes till the onions start turning brown and translucent.
- Add the garlic paste and saute for a minute or two mins.
- Next add the diced tomatoes and cook till they melt.
- Add thick coconut milk(1 cup) and simmer for over a while till you get a thick gravy.
- Add some water and cook further till you get a smooth gravy.
- Next add the peeled shrimps and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Take a big pan and boil water.Add a pinch of salt.
- After the water starts boiling, add Spaghetti.Cook till the spaghetti is done.
- Next strain out the water and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti to the sauce prepared in step 7 and mix with a spatula
- Garnish with coriander leaves(optional) and serve.