I am new to blogging and I was pleasantly surprised & flattered to see the recognition in just 15 days of starting my Blog. It occurs to me as no less than an achievement. Thank you so much Silviya that you even thought of me.
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
It is a nomination given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. If someone nominates you, it means that you’re one of the few people whom they find positive, creative, inspiring and brings sunshine into the lives of your readers. If you decide to continue the tradition, then follow these simple rules!
Rules for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions, the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions;
- Inform them that you nominated them; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Answers to Silviya’s Questions
These are few questions that I am asked by smilesandhugs and my answers to them.
- Which country you would like to visit on vacation?
I am basically from India but currently staying in Amsterdam. I have already covered a lot of countries in Europe and that’s why whenever I want to have a vacation, I just want to go back to India and meet my friends and family. 🙂
But as an answer to your question I would like to visit Rome, Italy over and over again. I loved that place. It’s amazingly beautiful in it’s own way.
- Do you like ice cream and which flavor?
Yes, I love ice creams a lot. I have tried a lot of flavours and I loved 3 flavours most.
Black-current with a bit of choco-chip ice-cream, all time favorite Strawberry ice-cream and I love lemon ice-cream also.
- If you could go back in time what would you say to yourself?
I have always been a silent person since childhood, accepting whatever comes, and underestimating on what I can do which is directly proportional to your confidence. So I would go and say to myself- “You are capable of doing much more than you think. Just have confidence in yourself and keep going. Things will fall in place eventually”.
- What kind of message you want to give to the future generation?
I have observed that kids these days have lost moral values and patience. They just want everything ready right now without doing any efforts. I have a lot to say to them.
- Learn to adjust in every situation of life.
- Spend more time with your parents. You might not find your parents cool today, but you will miss them like hell when they are not around to save you.
- Everything that makes you happy is not the right thing to do. Think 10 times before you do.
- You don’t have to win every argument.
- Listen more than you speak. Don’t listen just to reply. Sometimes you can learn better from other’s mistakes.
- Do not expect the world or anybody else to give you whatever you want. You have to earn it yourself.
- Help make the world a better place to live in.
- Have more tolerance.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- If you have the chance to meet a famous person who would it be?
Personally, I am not a person who is fascinated by celebrities or famous personalities. I would rather spend some quality time with my family or doing efforts to create a better version of myself.
- What is your muse for writing posts in your blog?
I always liked writing. I started writing a book related to Human Psychology but finishing that book seemed a great milestone for me which I was afraid I will never achieve. So I thought of starting with smaller steps. And I love cooking most after writing. My husband and friends appreciate my recipes which motivated me to write about food and how I got into it. As soon as I started, I came across with many people who share common interests but were reluctant to start writing or never got a trusted platform. Now I motivate people to pursue their hobby and they can write on my blog if they want.
- What is your inspiration during hard times?
Whenever I am going through hard times, I always think that God is taking my exam and if I pass it with patience, something better is coming my way. This thought along with my mom gives me enough strength to face anything.
- Which is your favorite author the one who inspired you the most?
I love reading Paulo Coelho and Rhonda Byrne. I find their books inspiring and motivating to do anything in life.
- What are you grateful for?
I am grateful for everything that I have or ever had. There is no room for regrets in my life. I am grateful for this life and a lovely family God brought me in. I am grateful for all the problems and difficult people which made me stronger. I am grateful that I have a house to live in, food to eat and friends that make me smile. I am grateful for that every smile. And I am grateful for a loving & caring husband that god showered on me who is always there with me in my best & my worst and always advises me what is best for me.
- What is the purpose of our civilization? Why were we humans born in this World?
God created this beautiful world. Then he created humans to take care of this world just like a mother takes care of her child. There is only one difference between humans and animals, that humans are provided with power to decide between right and wrong. They should not misuse their powers. According to me, there is nothing much expected out of human except protecting the environment, understand his responsibilities, help other people to the extent he can, respect every other individual, spread love in this world and make it a better place to live in. That’s the least one can do.
I would like to nominate: Since I am new to blogging, I have not yet read a lot but yeah these are few people whom I enjoy reading. So I would like to nominate them for Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Chicks ofPurpose
- Words BySneha
- Life Balance
- Writeaway, Beautiful Mind
My Questions to fellow Bloggers:
- What is your goal for your Blog?
- What made you start writing?
- What do you find most beautiful about life?
- Who is your Role Model and why?
- What do you want to change about yourself?
- What has been most rewarding for you since you started your Blog?
- What makes you happy or what gives you energy?
- What makes you sad or what drains your energy?
- If tomorrow is the end of world, what would you like to do today?
- What is the most important thing according to you which everyone should take care of in life?
- How important is money for you?